THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 10 April 2009

Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen - Jetfire Toy Questions And More


A Crimson Blur Post

HA HA !

Crimson Blur here.

Now I'm a massive fan of Transformers and when they brought out the first movie out I cried from being so happy and like most Transformers fans I had some questions like:

Why kill off Jazz?

Why kill off Megatron?

Why is Devastator one vehicle?

Etc, etc…..

And I already have loads of questions as to Why is Jetfire going to be a clumsy old robot with a walking stick (check the picture below)?

Why is Wheelie now a Decepticon?

Why make a Megatron toy and say he's not in the movie?

Etc, etc…

I know this film won’t be a flop as its Transformers but I hope the changes they make to much loved characters won’t spoil the film.







No comments: