THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 30 April 2009

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies...

A Dark Knight Post

Hello loyal readers....

I'm back with news for all zombie fans. Not only do we have a new movie from the master GEORGE ROMERO, but there's still a buzz that we may get a sequel to the excellent remake of DAWN OF THE DEAD from the brilliant ZACK SNYDER. Not sure about whether any of the surviving cast from the remake will surface, or whether the current global recession with stop it before it starts, but my fingers are crossed for something as awesome as SNYDER'S last attempt (Watchmen).

More ROMERO news and pics at www.aintitcool.com

On set with George Romero's Isle of the Dead

I've always loved the genre, but recently there have been some outstanding contributions to the mythos......even video games have widened the audience. We've had RESIDENT EVIL for ages, but then we had the truly classic DEAD RISING with sooooooo many nods to ROMERO, it was a little sickening. Now we have not only a great zombie game, a superb first person shooter, but also probably the best co op game I have ever played in my life; LEFT 4 DEAD.



Anyone that has played this game knows what I mean when I say how awesome it is....I can't really describe how addictive and playable it is too.......It's on XBOX 360, PC, and PS3, so it you haven't played it GET IT NOW!

The awesome Left 4 Dead

HERE are some zombie related clips to get you in the mood for some gory zombie slaying!!!

(Beware: 18+ scenes!) KW


No comments: