THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 3 April 2009

New G.I. Joe Animation - G.I. Joe: Resolute


At the San Diego Comic Con 2008, during the Hasbro panel discussion, a new animated feature G.I. Joe: Resolute was announced.

Now it's 9 months later and the series is set to air this month.

"G.I. Joe: Resolute is an animated series based on the G.I. Joe franchise, written by Warren Ellis and directed by Sam Register. The series will be released online as ten 5-minute episodes and one 10-minute final episode. These episodes will then form an hour-long movie. The movie is scheduled for broadcast on Adult Swim on April 25, 2009".

With the live-action movie coming out in a a few months this short series should have a nice little following...

Here's the SDCC footage of the trailer:



Read more about it on Ellis' blog HERE too.

Go Joe!

No comments: