THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 27 June 2009

New Lego Game Updates

As I posted a little while back two of the new Lego games that will be coming out very soon are Lego Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 and Lego Indiana Jones: The Adventure Continues.

I've just come across the new teaser trailer for the Harry Potter game and the box art for Indy, both below. It seems that with the latter game you'll have the original Indy game incorporated, albeit with new challenges, then you'll get the bonus Kingdom of the Crystal Skull levels too. Bit of a bummer for my daughter and I as we've already played and completed the first release already!

Although this isn't something we're interested in you'll also find that Lego Rock Band is the third release announced a while back and that trailer is also below. I'm sure that'll be big for all you wanna be rock stars out there who already play these types of music themed games but we've never indulged...






2 comments:

Scott Mendelson said...

You know, I wouldn't actually mind buying the updated Indiana Jones Lego Game (perhaps waiting till it was discounted) if I could immediately incorporate all of my progress from the previous edition. And this news will make me seriously question my intent to purchase the Lego Harry Potter game. I don't mind two games with each taking up half of the full story, but I don't want to redo all of my achievements when the second game comes out.

Kryptonian Warrior said...

Yep, but it was kind of expected as it's the way they did it with Lego Star Wars too. You had the original trilogy come out and then the whole saga. Luckily for us we only bought the later saga version. Bit miffed that the majority of the content in the new Indy will be almost identical to what we've already played but will be the same full price! I'm hoping they won't do that with Potter, but I won't hold my breath. Either way my daughter will want these games!