THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 10 April 2009

Disney Products Update


HOLY CRAP!

After posting earlier about the U.S Disney resorts exclusive racers and figures I got an e-mail from my trusty Star Wars Guru 'Nads' who pointed out something I completely missed. The Princess Leia in gold bikini limited edition figure (and the others in the range) are actually selling for $195 each!

To us poor English folk suffering a recession at the moment that's £132.87 each! I have no idea what the size of these are, I mean you'd usually expect to pay that for a 12" or larger resin or cold cast statue, but the edition size is slated to be 600 each, and will be released around the second week in June 2009. 500 of each will be available at Disney's Hollywood Studios, with the remaining 100 of each being sent to Disneyland.

You'd have to be a seriously hardcore collector to pay that, and beware that if you're looking around on ebay for one you'll no doubt pay much much more! Too much for Nads and I methinks...

No comments: