THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Mel B In A Bikini Confuses Me...


Continuing my female focused posts this evening I thought I'd comment on this pic I found of Spice Girl Mel B (Scary Spice).

Now, jokes about her being 'scary' in this pic aside I am shocked at the shape Mel is in. Those rock hard abs are amazing and daunting at the same time. Don't get me wrong, I think she's always been gorgeous and feminine, in fact I personally think she's always been the best looking one from Spice Girls (I frickin hate Victoria Beckham and I'm not too keen on the rest of them really) but she's looking like she could snap a grown man in two here!

Sorry to seem crude but when a woman is this physically toned and built can you imagine doing the nasty and staring down at those washboard abs? It'd turn most men's tent pole's into wet noodles in five seconds flat... And you better believe she'd be able to bitch-slap you right through the bedroom wall if that happened!

Aaaaaaanyway, I just thought I'd convey my shock at seeing Mel in such a fit state, I knew she was toning up from the recent Ultimo lingerie photo shoot (below) and you can see her abs, but that pic really shows them up. Good on you girl, you put most men, let alone women, to shame ;)

Mel B looking stunning for he Ultimo lingerie shoot. Fit, but not like above.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is really hot and sexy in a bikini