THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 10 April 2009

Fanboys Coming To Region 1 DVD On June 2nd 09



One of the movies I'm most looking forward to seeing this year (at least on DVD) is "Fanboys" which I've posted about before.

I'd forgotten all about it, what with the hype of the cinema summer blockbusters heading our way starting at the end of this month, but Nads has just reminded me about it and got the old excitement juices flowing again (thanks mate!).

Unfortunately you can't even pre-order the DVD in the UK at the moment (Play.com will e-mail you when it goes up but haven't got it available to order on their site yet) but you can order the item via Playusa.com for £11.99 (if you've got a region 1 compatible DVD player that is... or know how to unlock your current player).

The USA release is set for June 2nd 2009 and I can't wait to get it. Geek-joy aplenty I'm sure and with Kristen Bell dressed in the infamous gold bikini in one of the scenes I'm sure other kinds of joy will be experienced too... ;P

Pre-order your region 1 version HERE

No comments: