THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 10 April 2009

Disney Land/ Disney World Exclusive Star Wars Racers Series 3


Thanks to my friend and colleague, and completely obsessed Star Wars nutp; Nads for sending me info on these cool new Star Wars Racers.

I've only ever seen the previous waves at UK events like MCM Expo, Londonfilmandcomiccon and Collectormania and they really are a cool little gimmick for Star Wars (and Indy) fans who also love toy cars.

Starwars.com quotes the following:

This June, visitors to Walt Disney World, Florida and Disneyland Resort, California will find the third series of Disney Star Wars Racers available exclusively for park guests! The new series will include Jango Fett, Watto, AT-AT, Jawa, and Lando as Skiff Guard.

In addition, an Indiana Jones Racer is also being offered, which includes hat, whip, and bumper stickers of Indy's treasures! Disney Racers will retail for $4.95 each.


I love these collectibles and anything that melds Star Wars to another genre or licence usually comes out great and is highly collectible. I managed to pick up the cool Muppet Star Wars set (seen below) last year at Collectormania 14 in Milton Keynes which now sits proudly in my collection. I'd posted about these way back when the news was first released and I didn't think I'd be able to find them once they were finally out... God bless those convention stall holders!!!



Also while browsing the Star Wars site I found this awesome Donald in Carbonite figure... How frickin cool is that!



And here's one for your ever growing Leia in a gold bikini collection Nads!


No comments: