THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 6 April 2009

New Sister Site/ Mini Blog Up - sci-fiandfantasytvbabes


As the league and myself are always going on about hot women from various Sci-Fi and T.V programmes (and my colleague at work is always joking about putting more pics of women up, Nads you better be reading this!) I thought it was about time I did a little something about it.

It's only really a mini-blog with one intention, host a multitude of images of various babes from our favourite geeky shows for all to see. I will be naming each pic with the actress, character and show name very soon (it's a bit of big task for 70 odd pics when it's already after 2:30 in the morning and I need to get up early) but if you've read this, linked to the site, and they're all titled then I've sorted it already...

Please feel free to let me know if you think I've missed anyone or if you want to rate a top 10 etc yourself and I will post a pic or the list asap. If you can name every women on that page before I put their info up I will be highly frickin impressed! Dark Knight; I believe you might be able to do it but I dare you to try!

For now please feel free to visit http://sci-fiandfantasytvbabes.blogspot.com/

No comments: