THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 19 April 2009

Kryptonian Warrior Is Going To WWE RAW Live Tomorrow Night!


Tomorrow night both myself and Dark Knight will be taking a little trip into London to watch WWE Raw live at the O2 Arena.


Starting at 7:30pm on the 20th of April 2009 this RAW event will feature:

John Cena
Edge
Rey Mysterio
Big Show
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Melina
Kelly Kelly
Any many more!

I watched WWE for years back in the day (or should I say "WWF" as it was known then), I even watched WCW and British Wrestling (when the likes of Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks were around!). I was a huge Hulk Hogan, Undertaker and British Bulldog fan and watching matches on T.V. every Saturday morning was one of my highlights of the week. I have to admit that I only really stopped watching it a few years back and I'm not really up on who's in there as of right now, but I do know most of the talent listed above.

I'm extremely hyped to finally go to a live event and I can imagine the atmosphere will be crazy! It's all a load of old b******s, and I'm more than aware of that, but regardless I'm going to enjoy the hell out of it. One highlight for me (apart from seeing John Cena and Rey Mysterio in the ring) will be seeing the stunning Kelly Kelly and a few of her RAW Diva friends in the flesh. Over the years the Divas have reduced in manly body size (Chyna anyone?) and have become more fit feminine supermodel types and Kelly Kelly embodies this new breed completely. I'm a devoted fan of the female form (as if you didn't know by now) but these women are so tight, toned and gorgeous it defies belief. Here's a few images of not only my current favourite male wrestlers but the rocking RAW Divas in all their glory...



John Cena


Rey Mysterio


Kelly Kelly


Beth Phoenix


Jillian


Brie Bella


Lillian Garcia


Maryse


Mickie James


Nikki Bella


Rosa Mendes

No comments: