THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 18 April 2009

Dear God I Want To See Transformers 2 Soooooo Bad...

Mostly taken from comingsoon.net

"Earlier this month, director Michael Bay received the Vanguard Award for Excellence in Film making at the 30th Annual ShoWest event, and after accepting the award, Bay gave the exhibitors in attendance a special treat by sharing the first never-before-seen footage from his upcoming sequel Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.

Now, you can see that footage for yourself below as Mr. Bay has graciously posted it to his own official site MichaelBay.com for everyone else to enjoy. It starts with a 90-second clip of Sam telling Bumblebee that he's going off to college, with a bit of Megan Fox thrown in (I frickin love that girl!) and then a quickly-cut montage showing many of the robots we'll be seeing in the sequel".

I swear my goosebumps were the size of marshmallows during the montage... I want to see this movie so bad it hurts!

No comments: