THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 18 April 2009

Matthew Perry Plays Games So Much It Hurts!


I had to post this as I just found it funny... the missus and I are huuuuge Friends fans (and of course I'm a gaming nut).

Former Friends star Matthew Perry was forced to seek medical attention recently after damaging his hand playing video games... The actor admits he spends days on end glued to the screen playing war games on his X-Box, ruining the muscles and tendons in his hand.

Perry says, "I play a lot of video games and a lot of X-Box 360. I played Fall Out 3 so often I had to go to a hand doctor. I used my hand too much and had to get injections in it."


And I thought I was obsessed with gaming! Can't say I've ever got an injury, just the odd bloodshot eye from staring at a screen for over 8 hours into the wee early hours...

Oh, and remember the episode of Friends where Chandler plays the Miss Pacman Arcade game for so long that he gets "The Claw"? Seems it was probably based on a real-life experience for Matt!

No comments: