THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 23 April 2009

Brooke Hogan Pics - For The Fans

OK, so it depresses me to say that although we're getting a pretty high number of visitors to our beloved blog recently (the highest ever being this week I believe) it pains me to say that most of the hits are because of a couple of Brooke Hogan pics I posted way back in 2008...

I can safely say that I'm not a huge Brooke Hogan fan myself, she's pretty... in a "crush you to death if you wrong her" sorta way and (forgive me for being very sexist and rude here) she has an award winning rack on her... Seriously, you'd put up with the inevitable crushed pelvis for a "flubba dubba" in her ample funbags (again apologies) but it does seem that the masses from around the globe seem to have a major thing for her...

And of course I live to serve, so I'm placing a new batch of cleavage-themed Brooke pics below. Now here's the test: How many hits per day is KW going to get from people searching "Brooke Hogan Bikini" in Google images? We'll see in about a week shall we?

Enjoy Brooke Lovers!
















No comments: