THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 23 April 2009

Clark Gregg And Kate Mara In Iron Man II


Iron Man II casting has been one of my favourite blogging topics recently, the first movie was awesome and news that names such as Scarlett Johansson and Mickey Rourke are joining the cast has been great.

Now we hear that not only is Clark Gregg reprising his role as S.H.E.I.L.D agent Phil Coulson but now the absolutely stunning red-head Kate Mara has been cast in an as-yet unknown role. The Emerald Knight has postured that as the roles of Black Widow and Pepper Potts are obviously filled, Kate may be playing West Coast Avenger "Scarlett Witch"... I would have said Wasp as well but I'm still hoping for Eva Longoria for that role in the Avengers Movie! Also just FYI; small cameo roles have been shot featuring actors Garry Shandling and Gary Oldman, but no one really knows much about who they play.

And just because I think Kate Mara is a gorgeous red head (I do luuuuuurve red headed women!) here are some more Kate pics!

No comments: