THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 3 April 2009

3 New Additions To the Kryptonianwarrior Blog Family


I'm proud to announce the addition of 3 new members to the Kryptonianwarrior.blogspot.com family.

If you're a regular visitor to this blog you may have seen my post a while back inviting you to become a joint blogger and in doing so become a member of "The League".

Our 3 new blog members have accepted the invitation and will each represent one member of our version of the DC Comics Justice League while posting. They have now chosen a handle to use and they are:

Phil - "The Dark Knight" (Representing Batman)
Dan - "The Crimson Blur" (Representing The Flash)
Tim - "The Emerald Knight" (Representing Green Lantern)

Welcome to the League gentlemen. Your assistance and input, no matter how big or small, is appreciated and I await your posts... Bring it on!


The Crimson Blur decided to post the following introduction:

"HA HA"! THE CRIMSON BLUR HERE.
I am a massive fan of 80's cartoons, AND TRANSFORMERS is the best cartoon ever! (FYI Revenge of the Fallen is going to be huge this year, CANT WAIT!) I don't know it all but I know enough to be a "Geek", I am also a massive fan of DRAAGOON BAALL Z!!! I'm really looking forward to the live action film but also very nervous as I'm one of those that hates change and believes when you make a film why change it, what do you think? I am really starting to get into my comics and loving reading DC so any suggestions on what comics to read let me know. Must dash gotta save the ladies but i shall return.

Thanks Crimson Blur and welcome to the team! If any of you readers out there are interested in posting news or reviews you might have on movies, T.V., comics, toys and collectibles or generally anything else please contact me at my e-mail address in the top right of this page and you can join the Kryptonianwarrior League. Many more positions are available for both men and women including Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Aqua Man, Hawkgirl, Plastic Man, Green Arrow, Black Canary and many many more. Once you've chosen your hero you will be allocated a handle that fits them and be able to e-mail me anything you want to add to the blog. It's all for fun so realx, be a geek, be yourself, be in good company and become a member of the KW Justice League!...


UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL...
JUSTICE FOR ALL!


Will you join the League?

No comments: