THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 7 November 2009

Charisma Carpenter In Legend Of The Seeker & Expendables

Ever wonder what happened to Buffy and Angel's hottest brunette; 'Cordelia' aka Charisma Carpenter? I did until now...

Even though I've not seen her in anything since the last episode of Angel back in 2004 it seems the little lady has been quite the busy bunny. Not only has she appeared in shows like Charmed, Veronica Mars, CSI and Greek (none of which I watch, hence why I haven't seen her since 2004!) she's now going to guest star in the T.V. series Legend of the Seeker as Triana and then we'll see her as Lacy in Sly Stallone's Expendables.

I was always a huge fan of Charisma's and when I met her at LFCC a few years back I almost had a heart attack getting her to sign her Playboy release, I was so hyped to meet her it was unreal. Sufficed to say I've put some pics of her below in Legend of the Seeker (nice leathers!), Expendables (with Sly and Jason Statham next to her) and one of my favourite shots of her at the bottom.

No comments: