THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 24 August 2009

James Cameron's Avatar - New Teaser Trailer

Damn it's been a busy and Hellish week for me... I wasn't able to get my mind in gear to sit down and update in the last seven days and in the evenings I've been attached to my X-Box 360 playing Need for Speed: Underground and Wolfenstein... Need to get my priorities straight obviously!

So anyway unless you've been locked away from the world for the last few months you'll know that James Cameron's new movie "Avatar" is slowly starting to gain some public momentum and after a short 21 minute preview at SDCC in July numerous pictures have gone up and a new trailer has been released. I was actually invited to Avatar Day on Friday where I could have watched 15 mins of footage in London at an IMAX cinema to get an insider heads-up... but I couldn't get there so I missed out.

Below is the first trailer for Cameron's epic looking 3-D sci-fi spectacular. So far it hasn't struck a significant chord with me (although I'd actually seen a massive amount of secret images over 5 months ago before most people in the world had) so I guess it'll have to be case of watch it and see.



No comments: