THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 11 June 2009

Woo Hoo! Futurama Renewed For 26 New Episodes!


Yes that's right fellow Futurama fans, you read the post title correctly, Futurama's coming back in the form of 26 brand new episodes ordered by Comedy Central.

Set to be shown in 2010 on the Comedy Central channel in the US, the new series will feature all the characters we know and love and will bring us a flood of new stories for our viewing pleasure (hopefully much better than the straight to DVD movies that have been a little weak for my liking!).

You can never have too much of a good thing and I'm over the moon that Futurama hasn't died just yet. Way to go Comedy Central, I salute you for not giving up on one of the best animated shows in the history of television!

My daughter and I are still collecting all the figures from the current Toynami line. They're some of the best quality figures you can buy and wave 6 and 7 are almost here... need more shelf space!

No comments: