THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 24 June 2009

Meghan Markle Joins 'Fringe' For Season 2


Although there are a good few people out there that hate JJ Abrams' most recent sci-fi T.V. series 'Fringe', I for one am not one of them. I can't express how much I love Fringe. It's a programme that I couldn't wait to see each week when it was airing and I enjoyed every minute, right up until the last scene of the final episode of season 1.

Now news has hit the net that the hottie stakes are about to rise exponentially with the inclusion of 90210's brunette bombshell Meghan Markle. Having previously been on the US version of Deal or no Deal and most recently on the aforementioned 90210, Meghan has quite the male fan following and is set to replace Kirk Acevedo, whose FBI Agent Charlie Francis supposedly won't be back.

Can't wait for series 2 of this show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im in love with this girl she is freeking hot