THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 22 June 2009

News From The Dark Knight...

A Dark Knight Post


MORE 30 DAYS OF NIGHT?


Looks like the 2007 surprise-hit horror movie '30 DAYS OF NIGHT' has managed to spawn a sequel...............although 'DARK DAYS' will be a straight to DVD sequel.

"OH NO"!, I hear you cry in horror, as most straight to DVD movies crash and burn because of a lack of funding and talent.

Only time will tell with this one, but Sam RAIMI is still involved as are the creators of the graphic novels (which are great by the way!!)


Fingers crossed Melissa George will be back, as she's stunning!!!!


Let's wait for the 2010 release.

*****************************

NATIONAL TREASURE 3!!!!


This was a bit of a sleeper hit when it first appeared in cinemas, and was a bit of an up-to-date INDIANA JONES........................but I really liked the original and the sequel.

Nicholas Cage was great, along with Diane Krueger........the only reservations I have is that they are WAY TOO AMERICAN!!!!


That aside, I'll wait for the 2010 release with relish and can't wait to see what page 47 of the BOOK OF SECRETS had on it!!!


And I've just read that DISNEY have just registered DOMAIN names for NATIONALTREASURE3DVD.COM and NATIONALTREASURE4DVD.COM........................2 more national treasure movies on the way??? HERE'S HOPING!!!!

*****************************

INDY 5?


INDY 5 on its way......DO WE REALLY CARE??!!??

I've just read that we have another INDIANA JONES movie on its way. Quite frankly i thought THE CRYSTAL SKULL was total BOL**CKS so don't think I'll bother. Thanks George for ruining my childhood memories!!!!!!!!!

*****************************

TRANSFORMERS 2


After seeing TRANSFORMERS 2 I just had to say how totally AWESOME IT WAS.......MEGAN FOX in low cut tops running in SLO-MO was stunning............and the Transformers looked good also.


My faith in sequels is restored..............and here's hoping for TRANSFORMERS 3 and more MEGAN FOX goodness!!!! MEGAN I LOVE YOU............MARRY ME!!!!!!!! : )

No comments: