THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 28 June 2009

Terminator 5 Rumours

A Dark Knight Post



TERMINATOR..................Salvation?

Well I've now read several reports that T5 is on it's way for a 2011 release. Good news? I think so, after reading that 40 minutes of missing footage heading towards the DVD extras fills all those annoying plot holes...........like Kate Connors pregnancy which is never mentioned AT ALL!!!!!

As I've already said; I liked the movie and made sure that I saw it on the big screen twice before I made my mind up..........I'll tell you what people hate about T4.....it's not T2.

THIS IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BEAST!!!!! you can't compare the two films as they're sooooooooooooooooo different.

Anyway I'll wait for T5 with relish to see how they manage to change the setting to London?? Random or what.....but as long as there's a lingering shot of the house of parliament burning with all the MP's inside, I won't mind at all.

Check out this original news post from Slashfilm.com and inentertainment.co.uk below.


"Well we’ve already done an earlier post on the movie Terminator Salvation,” and now we hear there is going to be a sequel to that movie. According to slashfilm.com, the movie “Terminator Salvation” was set up to be the first in a new trilogy of Terminator movies.


And it is also said that the ending of the new movie may divide audiences. We may even see T2 star Robert Patrick back for a cameo role in the next film. It has also been said that “Terminator 5” will be set in a pre-judgement day 2011.

The movie storyline may even follow John Connor as he travels back in time, so there may be transports and hunter killers and everything arriving in our time and Connor fighting back with conventional military warfare. How awesome. The film is said to have a 2011 release date".



Laters. DK

No comments: