THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 11 June 2009

New Cast Members For Heroes


It's recently been announced that 4 more stars have been added to the Heroes roster for the next season.

Californication's co-star Catherine Zima will join as Claire's roommate at college, Ray Park (yes Darth Maul himself) will play a 'colourful character' with a big story arc in the show's Carnivale-esque storyline, Deanne Bray (the L-Word) is in talks to join as an unknown character and Robert Knepper (Prison Break) is set to be the season's main villain Samuel, also referred to as 'Carnival Barker'.

Although Heroes has lost it's way slightly over the past season, with the feeling that it doesn't know where it's heading and what should happen, something other programmes like Lost haven't suffered from, I'm disinclined to get excited about next season. I really never thought I'd say that about Heroes, I raved about the first season for so long and had such faith in its longevity, but now I watch each episode with a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully this new series will win back my loyalty and trust and it can attain the heights season 1 did in my eyes!

No comments: