THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 23 June 2009

The Crimson Blur - Aliens In The Attic & Public Enemies



A Crimson Blur Post



Hi all,

The Crimson Blur here!

Last week I saw the best film of my life... a little film called Transformers II. As I was waiting in the cinema for the film to start I was watching a few trailers and one of them grabbed my attention called 'Aliens in the Attic'. Check the video below, you may or may not agree but this does look very funny and maybe very entertaining so check this film out in August.



I'm also looking forward to this new Johnny Depp movie called 'Public Enemies', Directed by Michael Mann. This film has a wicked cast and looks very, very actioned packed. I'm a big fan of gangster films and this one looks like it could be a massive hit. Check out this trailer and some posters below.










That's all from me for now, see you soon.

No comments: