THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 11 June 2009

New Lego Video Games - Harry Potter And Indy 2!


My eldest daughter and I are huge fans of the Lego games that have come out on the X-Box 360 over the last couple of years. We've played and completed together the whole Star Wars Saga, The Indiana Jones (films 1-3) and the Batman Lego games and have been waiting to hear what was next for the popular franchise.

Confirmed recently through the studio making the new games 'Travellers Tales' were Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (my daughter will be ecstatic) and Lego Indiana Jones 2 - Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Both were rumoured previously but not confirmed.

The Potter game is set for a March 2010 release but I haven't found a date for the second Indy game yet. Either way I hope that the Lego games continue for a good while longer (or at least until my daughter gets bored playing them with me!). They are some of the most fun games you can play and perfect for a 6 year old game and movie freak like my eldest!

No comments: