THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Thursday 11 March 2010

WTF? Silver Banshee Pics From Smallville...

Seriously WTF?

Smallville was just getting better and then along come these pics of an upcoming episode totled "Escape" featuring the character Silver Banshee.

And I reiterate my previous comment above: WTF?

Looking like a cheap Halloween party outfit gone bad this costume steps on the toes and the pride of all the recent good things that have been seen in season 9.

I want to add to this post that I'm a little shocked that Clark destroyed Zod's solar tower the way he did in the last episode before the hiatus. It was not only pointed out to me that it was far too close in imagery to 9/11 with him levelling twin towers but also a far cry from what Smallville's Clark or the Superman character in general would have ever done. Destroy a whole building in the heart of Metropolis without checking if anyone was inside, or underneath? (as I believe Zod and some reporters were at the time he levelled it?). OK so we might have had to presume he did, but he didn't 'on screen' so we're left to think Clark is either stupid, someone who doesn't give a crap, or is just a big twat. Not sure what the show runners were thinking when they let that air...

Aaaaanyway... Silver Banshee looks crap. Adios!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes agreed...I go further this may be one of the stupidest looking things in a long time...maybe since some of the early Buffy The Vampire Slayer fiends. Please,please don't do this again...this silver Banshee is so far removed from Superman ethos that .....ohh excuse me I need to take a dump..