THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 29 March 2010

THE LAST AIRBENDER


The Last Airbender is an Action-Adventure fantasy film based on the Nickelodeon animated series title Avatar: The Last Airbender. I loved the cartoon and am anxiously awaiting the live action movie. Highly disappointed in the Dragonball Evolution movie I certainly hope this does not disappoint. It is planned to be the first film in the Airbender Trilogy and is influenced by Asian art, mythology and various martial arts fighting styles. M. Night Shyamalan will be directing and producing this film which is not good news in my opinion. I say that because in my personal opinion he has not had a movie that has made me go wow since The Sixth Sense. The movie is scheduled to be released July 2, 2010, so is anyone else out there interested in seeing this movie? Check out the link below for the Trailer it looks pretty cool.

No comments: