THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Corey Haim Dies Aged 38...


80's teen heartthrob and actor Corey Haim (The Lost Boys, Lucas) has died at the age of 38. The actor was found unresponsive in an Oakwood apartment and taken to the St. Joesph Medical Center where he died around 3:30am from an accidental drug overdose. His mother was in the apartment at the time. Haim had supposedly suffered from a drug addiction for quite some time and it finally caught up with him.

I don't know why I'm so shocked that Corey died of a drug overdose when so many famous people seem to be going that way lately, but when I met him at London Film & Comic Con a couple of years back he was one of the nicest guests I've ever spoken to and a true pleasure to meet...

R.I.P Corey. Watching Lost Boys in the future will never be the same again.

No comments: