THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 26 July 2009

News From The Crimson Blur...

A Crimson Blur Post


Zoom Zoom!

I have some comic-con news about a lot of cool stuff... so here its goes, keep up!


Not sure whether this is true or not but supposedly Sam Raimi, who directed the ever so famous Evil Dead films and Spidey 1,2 & 3, has been tipped to direct the 'World of Warcraft' movie based on the ultra popular MMORPG game.
I'm actually very happy with this as I feel Sam Raimi has an excellent imagination and understanding for films of this nature. I'm really surprised they didn't ask Peter Jackson, although we would have probably ended up with Lord of the Rings again, but this time they are searching for the Sword of a Thousand Truths.


All over the Internet this week are images for the 2010 remake of 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'.


Now I loved the originals that had Robert Englund playing the terrifying Freddy Krueger, but finding out that Jackie Earle Haley (Watchmen) would be taking over the lead got me wondering if this will work, but I had a really good think about it and this may not be a bad thing, he still looks like Freddy (from what little we can see) but I'm hoping he can bring that terrifying energy that Robert Englund brought before. I suppose we will find out next year...




An update from one of the worlds best directors when it comes to imaginationl; Tim Burton for his up coming movie Alice in Wonderland. Below is the teaser trailer for you to view and think about whether this film is going to be good. Personally I reckon this will be a massive movie for Burton, and possibly one of his best, but I'll let you be the judge of that, enjoy.



Here are some updated images from upcoming movies:

Prince of Persia

Zombieland - an adorable little girl

Kick-ass



I also have attached some updated images of Ironman 2 plus my fave Scarlett Johansson as The Black Widow (God she is hot).



No comments: