THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 30 March 2010

God Of War 3 Action Figures From DC Unlimited...


Having recently played and completed the totally awesome God of War III PS3 game, and being the huge action figure collector that I am, I was pleased to see that DC Unlimited are bringing out some awesome looking action figures with the first series bringing us Kratos, Hercules, Hades and Zeus. I'll definitely be buying Kratos and Zeus to adorn my heaving shelves!

The God of War III game finds Kratos raining carnage and destruction upon the Gods who have betrayed him and the entire Ancient Greek world. Armed with his deadly double-chained blades, Kratos will take on mythology’s darkest creatures while solving intricate puzzles on his merciless quest to destroy Olympus and the mighty Zeus himself.

HERCULES: 7.5” h

ZEUS: 6.15” h

KRATOS: 5.5” h

HADES: 6.5” h

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Blogging. Its really a superb thing. I hope Godzilla would always remain as a heroic monster even in the forth coming movies. I have a huge collection of toys especially the Godzilla Monster Toys.