THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 13 March 2010

John Krasinski Rumored To Play Captain America


Ok after Kryptonian Warrior's news about Hugo Weaving playing the Red Skull, I became curious. Curious as to who they were looking at to play Steve Rogers/Cap. Although it is just rumored, I found that they were looking to cast John Krasinski of the U.S. version of 'The Office'. I found this little tid bit here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458339/ now I watch The Office pretty much everyday and watching Mr. Krasinski on there just doesn't show me he would make a good Captain America. Does anyone out there know how close to the truth this rumor is or what other candidates they are looking for to play Captain America because John Krasinski would not be cool in my opinion.

1 comment:

Dark Knight said...

Think he's been dropped from what I read. SYFY has this article about the 3 in the frame for Cap.

We're now down to three rumored candidates for director Joe Johnston's upcoming Captain America: The First Avenger movie—Chris Evans (Fantastic Four), Garrett Hedlund (Tron Legacy) and Mike Vogel (Cloverfield). Which one do you think is the most worthy to wield Cap's shield?