THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 26 July 2009

Stargate Universe - New Full Trailer

I've said it more than enough times on here, I am obsessed with Stargate... The original movie, SG-1, Atlantis etc etc. I own the 10 season box set of SG-1 (still only up to season 6 though), I've dressed in full black off-world SG-1 gear to cons on numerous occasions, I've met all the cast and have all of their autographs (minus RDA) and have been to the last two SDCC SG-1 talks in 2007 and 2008. Like I said, I'm quite the fan...

The Dark Knight has posted quite a lot on the new Stargate: Universe series and I can honestly say that up until now I've had serious reservations about it. I didn't really like the sound of it, the look of it, or the cast, but after watching this trailer below I'm now a true believer that this could really be a quality successor to the previous outings.

Enjoy and see what you think!

No comments: