THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 26 July 2009

Amazon Princess's First Post - Cool Evian Ad

An Amazon Princess Post


Hello everyone and thank you to Kryptonian Warrior for his kind introduction. The leader of this little league has been bugging me for ages to post (mainly because he has the hots for anyone who wears their underwear on the outside of their clothes!) and I have finally conceded after spending a week at Center Parcs watching the Justice league Unlimited cartoon in the evenings. I've decided that we can't leave the blogging to the men, after all Wonder Woman can kick ass just as well as superman!

On my return from Center Parcs (more on that later) I settled down with a nice cup of coffee and my
favourite magazines that had been waiting on my doormat for my return. I'm sure Kryptonian Warrior will agree that I'm pretty useless when it comes to computers (more from laziness than incompetence) however when I spotted that Heatworld.com had a clip of Daniel Radcliff on it, I jumped onto the PC immediately. Being a huge Harry Potter fan and fresh from the new film (more on that later too) I was eager to see what the cheeky chappy was up to.

However, unable to find said clip, I began to browse and came
across this rather cute ad from Evian. In the quest for eternal youth I might just start drinking, see if you agree. :)


No comments: