THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 31 July 2009

Thundercats Hooooooooo!


Cooltoyreview.com put up some images of the upcoming Thundercats Lion-O statue that was on show on the Diamond Comics stand at SDCC last week.

Being the HUGE Thundercats fan that I am I just had to post these 3 pics... We haven't any good new TC products since the 80's (Warner Bros being the tight asses that they are with the licence) and the "In Your Pocket" that I helped design through Underground Toys still hasn't hit the shelves, so it's about time the merchandise started flowing.

Hopefully this will be offered out for pre-order soon and when it does I'll let you know. I know I'll be buying one for sure! It was a shock to see anything TC orientated!




THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDER... THUNDERCATS HOOOOOOOOO!

2 comments:

DDG said...

Beautiful satue, check My thundercats sculpture gallery http://ddgcom.deviantart.com/
cheers

Anonymous said...

Great!I love it!!!!!