THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 12 July 2009

The 'Foot Clan' Returning For New Live Action Turtles Movie?


I posted the news a while back that a new live action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie was heading our way in 2011 but now we've got our first piece of solid news about it.

Hollywood recently held an open casting call for martial artists to audition for the new film for a part as a member of the 'Foot Clan'. The casting call is asking for anyone 14 years old or over so it looks like they'll be a few young clan members in the new movie battling against the likes of Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo and Splinter. The Foot Clan are back baby!

I've always had a little obsession with the Turtles ever since the original comics, right through to the cartoons, movies and toys, so I'm pretty syked that a new version is being made. (Is it sad that I know the Turtle Power song below word for word and even performed it for my music classmates back in secondary school?... Dear God what was I thinking?)

Just for fun here's that main theme song from the original movie by 'Partners in Kryme'!


No comments: