THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 12 July 2009

News From The Crimson Blur - Thor & Cloverfield 2

A Crimson Blur Post


Ha Ha!

Straight from the toilet and I have some news.

Jessica Biel to play Sif in Thor movie?

I have come across news that the GORGEOUS Jessica Biel is in talks for the 2011 release of Thor! It's been reported that she's been offered the part of Thor's love interest Sif. (Previously reported to have been Natalie Portman) KW
Now Jessica Biel, as we all know, looked hardcore in Blade 3 and on top of that she's a total hunny so it's no surprise to me that she's been approached for this role. She does have the body of a Goddess so this probably explains why I've also heard on the net that she was tipped to play Wonder Woman.
I think this would be a good choice as she has proven fighting skills, shes athletic, handy with weapons and of course beautiful.



Colverfield 2 - First leaked pics?

Now I'm a fan of Cloverfield and was wondering will they every do a sequel?.....Well check out some supposedly leaked photos from the sequel...


I''m hoping this will be a good sequel and I believe it will be, with the likes of producer J.J. Abrams and writer Drew Goddard, who penned Cloverfield, as well as episodes of Lost, Alias, and Buffy, the Vampire Slayer and Reeves back to direct this will be hopefully better than the first outing.

No comments: