THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Friday 17 July 2009

Off On Holiday...

Oh well, in a couple of hours I'm off on holiday for a week so there probably won't be any posts until I return next weekend. I was going to review Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince which I saw on Wednesday night with the missus, but I really haven't got the time before I leave... If you get the chance to go and see it you won't be unimpressed. But it was lacking a certain something the other movies seemed to have (fun and colour) and it was very, very dark in every sense of the term. Ron was funny as always and even Harry had his moment. Didn't find the ending as harsh as I thought it would be either... Can't wait for Deathly Hallows part one and two now!

Have a good week and you'll see a wad of posts go up by next Sunday. If I manage to get some wi-fi coverage on holiday I may well post but it's unlikely.

Au revoir for now!

Kryptonian Warrior

No comments: