THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 26 July 2009

Woo Hoo! SDCC 09 Mighty Muggs Are Mine!

By now you should know that I'm obsessed with collecting Hasbro's Mighty Muggs... Ever since I saw the first waves at last years Hasbro preview day I've been addicted to collecting the entire lot. Apart from about 3 Star Wars versions I'm still missing, I have every one from the Marvel, Indy, Transformers, G.I. Joe and Star Wars range (that's 83 so far), even the SDCC exclusives from last year (which I got myself as I was there).

This year however I'm not at SDCC (still bummed) and thought I'd have to duke it out with other e-bayers to get my hands on the two new exclusives, or not have them at all. But as luck would have it a guardian angel (my contact at Entertainment Earth) did the excellent thing of getting them for me and at some point in the not too distant future I should have both the retractable claws Wolverine and Metallic finish Optimus Prime in my collection. Unfortunately it looks like the US Toys R Us have taken the exclusive deal with Hasbro for the Star Wars Muggs so it'll be near impossible to continue the collection, but hey I'm running out of space to store them anyway!

"B" I love you and thank you for doing that for me, both you and geekgirldiva are awesome! ;)

No comments: