THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 12 July 2009

News From The Dark Knight - Day One And Stargate Universe

A Dark Knight Post


New Trailer For 'Day One'


Just seen a trailer for 'DAY ONE'............ I reported a few weeks ago about this series and my lingering hope that it wouldn't just rip off the AWESOME 'JERICHO'.

To my surprise this appears to be more sci-fi/disaster that I thought.

Watch the trailer below and make up your owns minds.... I personally think it looks great.





New Stargate Universe Video


New STARGATE UNIVERSE clips and insights can be found in the video below.

Plus, there's a new look gate which makes a special appearance.

You can also find all the newest SGU featurettes HERE on the official website.

Check it out and enjoy..... Roll on October cause this is gonna be good.




No comments: