THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 28 July 2009

New Marvel Mighty Muggs On Their Way?



Over at theblotsays.blogspot.com The Blot seems to have found out that the Marvel Mighty Muggs line may well be continuing (even though we've heard nothing about them confirming doing so) during the San Diego Comic Con.

His various pictures show possible new releases of Magneto, Iceman, Juggernaut, Deadpool, War Machine and a new Wolverine (possibly first appearance Wolvie?). According to the display on show there at least another 3 waves coming out and I'm really happy to hear that!

I'm not so fussed about the Star Wars Mighty Muggs, especially now they're becoming Toys R Us exclusives, but the Marvel versions are my favourite line and I'll be chomping at the bit to get them into my ever growing collection. The only problem is that I think some will end up being Target or Toys R Us exclusives again and I won't be able to get them anywhere else other than e-bay!

You can see The Blot's images below or you can visit his page HERE


No comments: