THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 21 July 2012

Crush Of The Week #20

So then, time for my weekly crush of the week... Who to choose, who to choose? Ah ha! I watched The Dark Knight Rises last night, it starred Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle/Catwoman, and she was HOT.

I've never been a Hathaway fanboy, never been sold on her sex-appeal (most people I know would say she doesn't have any!), and to be honest I think the only movies I've seen her in, pre-TDKR, are either The Princess Diaries (through my kids) or The Devil Wears Prada (through my Missus) *see how I deflected my manliness through others, not admitting I've seen these movies by myself? Shhh, don't tell anyone!*.

It was just pointed out to me that she looks a lot like Julia Roberts and unfortunately I'd rather run a cheese-grater across my eyeballs and then soak them in lemon juice whilst allowing a blind Doberman Pincher to nibble on my baby-maker than look upon Julia Roberts ever again...

It can be said now however that I, and most probably a large portion of the movie-going world, are looking at Anne Hathaway in a slightly different light now that she's pulled off a slightly epic performance as Catwoman. Her charisma, girl-power, use sexiness as a weapon, persona in TDKR puts her in the lead for crush of the week choices this week. I'll admit that I'm not a fan of Anne with short "12 year old boy" hair, don't get me wrong I have nothing against ladies with short hair, but Anne just doesn't pull it off... I've added one pic to help you see the light on this fact, the rest are gorgeous pics (apologies for the nipples...).

Below is a full-on barrage of pics to help you decide whether you follow this chain of thought along with me that Anne "Catwoman" Hathaway is rocking the hotness!


Enjoy!





























1 comment:

The Winged Warrior said...

Anne Hathaway is a total girl crush for me so I say excellent choice!