THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Thundercats Movie Artwork From The Crimson Blur

A Crimson Blur Post



You know what? Running around the world saving pretty ladies makes me really hungry... but never mind that, I'll eat later as I've come across some exciting news about one of my all time favourite cartoons "Thundercats".

As you're probably aware, talks have been going on for a very long time that a Thundercats movie will be made soon and it wasn't that long ago that this had been confirmed by Warner Brothers. People where originally saying that it'd be a live action movie, then it was going to be CGI then live, then CGI etc etc.... No one could confirm.

Personally I believe it will work better as a CGI outing but not a Star Wars - Clone Wars type of CGI, more a Final Fantasy - Advent Children style as I believe the Thundercats world is huge and it will only work with that kind of technology (watch Advent Children if you haven't seen it and you'll know what I mean).

Now I've come across some concept art for the Thundercats movie via "Movieline" which look awesome and if they go ahead with that idea, the scale of the movie looks huge! I personally like the design for the lord of the Thundercats "Lion-O" and the Mutant attack. Check out these images and you tell me if this won't turn out to be a excellent film!

That's my bit for today, I'm off to get a Maccy D's!


No comments: