THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Monday 16 July 2012

The Winged Warrior: An Introduction

Greetings Earthlings!

A new league member reporting for duty here.  I, The Winged Warrior, shall be your source for all things gaming related. Playstationites, Xboxers, PC Gamers, and even those stuck with a Monopoly board game... I hope to unite you all with gaming news, reviews and discussions. Comic universe related of course, as well as those games that look generally awesome. [Hello Borderlands 2.]

I'm partial to a comic now and again too, mainly Batgirl ones, but not exclusively.

I'll leave you with a recommendation to check out the Steam sale if you are PC Gaming inclined;




And with the question;

How can The Winged Warrior satisfy your gaming needs? What would like to see here in terms of gaming?

Leave a comment and let me know. I'll leave you to ponder that with some tea and biscuits.

The Winged Warrior.

No comments: