THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 15 July 2012

Lock up your Oreos!

Hey-hey everybody, new member of the team alert!


It's good to be here. I'll be posting as The Last Martian, you can expect reviews from me but I'll be chipping in with the news and everything else.

So, at the risk of boring everybody by rambling in my first post, I little bit about me. As a long time reader of the Kryptonian Warrior blog and regular customer of Red Sun Comics & Collectibles, it's safe to say I'm a big film, TV, comics and video game fan.

I'm also a novelist, short story and script writer - as Neil Gaiman sums it up "I make things up and write them down". I've got one novel out now with a second coming soon, but I'll not push that too hard here (although I may have to slip the odd mention in here and there). I also enjoy writing reviews, so I'm planning to post one a week on here for you all.

Anyway, I think that's enough from me for now. I'm off to find something to review.

No comments: