THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Hulk And The Agents Of S.M.A.S.H - New Cartoon Series Coming Soon!



I'm pretty sure I've mentioned the information I'm about to post before, but as I'm lazy I'm not going to check my previous posts I'll simply write it again...

SDCC 2012 confirmed the imminent release of a brand new Marvel cartoon series called "Hulk and the agents of S.M.A.S.H" which features not only Hulk himself but also his son Skaar, his cousin She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters, played/voice by Buffy's Eliza Dushku), his best friend A-Bomb (Rick Jones) and Red-Hulk (General Ross)...

So far these are the only confirmed characters with no news on other heroes (apart from maybe Iron Man  voiced by Heroes' Adrian Pasdar), the villains, or cameos by various other Marvel characters, but we can assume it will run along the same line as the highly enjoyable 1996 animated series with bad guys such as The Leader, Abomination & Modok etc. Either way, judging by the promotional artwork in the image above and the awesome production value and story lines from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes this could be a great new series for Hulk/Marvel fans.

Release TBC: 2013 on Disney XD

No comments: