THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Crush Of The Week #18

Well hello there everyone! Daddy is back to posting after letting the kiddies run amok all over his house for a little while, and 9 new kiddies is quite a few to deal with! Of course I'm talking about the new Kryptonianwarrior.com contributors that have joined the site over the last few days on a trial basis, posting up all sorts of weird and wonderful things for you gluttonous hordes to feast your eyes on...

But alas, I digress from my actual post topic far too soon. I haven't put up anything on here in a little while so why don't we start with crush of the week #18? Agreed? Good. I wouldn't want you to think you actually had a choice...

This week I present to you for your consideration, dear members of the hottie jury, the other-worldly beauty that is Olivia Wilde... Now this, if you can believe it, was actually a forced choice this week as I couldn't find one of my own and my work colleagues all thought that Wilde was the perfect choice, considering my obsessive love of Tron: Legacy and its minor character - Gem. I was opposed to this choice for a couple of days until I reached my 4th season of House MD (which I'm currently feasting on every evening on DVD) where the delectable Miss Wilde plays the character "13". OK, so yes I thought she was stunning in Tron: Legacy, but my stubbornness for doting over Gem (played by Beau Garrett) may have clouded my judgement, and her roles in other movies such as Cowboys vs Aliens or Year One are marred by the crappy film itself, but now that I'm watching House MD I have to admit that she's hit my radar. In fact she's shattered my radar and come out the other side sinking my entire battleship... But anyway Olivia Wilde is clearly one of the most naturally beautiful women on this planet and deserves mass-recognition by the hormonal masses. Thank you comments or Twitter re-tweets are of course expected for my unbelievable act of kindness to your beauty-starved retinas...


















No comments: