THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 15 July 2012

Joining the League!


 Hello,
I'm the newest member of the Kryptonian Warrior team, and am eager and honoured to pick up the gauntlet (or lantern, if you will) and will be posting under the name Emerald Knight. I've been reading Kryptonian Warrior for a while now, and would consider myself a patron of the associated shop (Red Sun), so I'm extremely happy to be contributing. 
  As for me, well most of my interests will probably be obvious, but I'll give you a brief run-down: I love comics (obviously!) and read mainly the big two (Marvel and DC), Image, and 200AD, with a few titles from Dark Horse, and a couple of independents; films, anyone who knows me knows I could talk about films (and comics!) for hours on end, I won't get into that too much right now though; general sci-fi/fantasy, whether it's T.V, movies, comics, books, anything really! Finally, before I ramble too much, I'll mention that possibly my biggest hobby (which conveniently ties in with everything I've already mentioned) is art. I've been practising art for years and hope to become a comic artist in the near future, and while I'll try not to spam the page with my art, or self-promote too much, I may occasionally, ever so slightly, bombard you with a couple... of hundred drawings.
At the risk of turning this into a biography, I'll say goodbye!

No comments: