THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Sunday 10 August 2008

Leave Brooke Hogan alone!!!

While I was in the US I watched a bit of TV in the evenings. It came to me that some of the hosts are a bitchy bunch and they're more direct about what they think about people than even we are and that surprised me. Two objects of their contention seemed to be Sarah Jessica Parker (her face and vanishing mole in particular it seemed) and Brooke Hogan...

Now while I'm not a fan of SJP I didn't think the comments of a group of presenters on some entertainment show were at all necessary and were verging on deffamatory and another show seemed to almost entirely be about how butch and masculine Brooke Hogan is. Guys, have you not seen who her father is? I mean for Gods sake look at her gene pool and give the girl a break! While I personally don't think Brooke is supermodel quality gorgeous she is a good looking girl and can only deal the cards she's been given by nature. I've added a couple of natural pics below for you to make your own decisions but I wasn't a happy viewer when I was hearing these venomous verbal attacks on their own celebrities. And don't get me started on the whole Christian Bale assault arrest fiasco... The Yanks needs to learn some broadcasting skills before being allowed back on the air!


No comments: