THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 2 June 2010

CAPTAIN AMERICA - COSTUME REVEALED

Well we apparently have the official concept art for the new costume for Chris Evans' CAPTAIN AMERICA.

If this is what he's going to look like then it should be cool. I was wondering how they were going to get a spandex wearing GI into the modern world.....well apparently they're just going to make the suit more in line with real technology and military equipment.

I will reserve final judgement until we get the first shot of EVANS wearing the suit, but it looks pretty good.....kinda like the ULTIMATES version of CAP.

More when we get it.






Laters

DK.

1 comment:

sumit said...

I am a huge fan of FlashForward Episodes.I am finding a link related to Black Swan and Gimme Some Truth fourth and fifth episodes of FlashForward.I am quite interested to Watch FlashForward Episodes.This is really a amazing show.