THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Seth Green and Breckin Meyer to join Heroes


News a round the web this week is that real-life best buds Seth Green and Breckin Meyer are currently in negotiations to join the cast of Heroes. The comedy actors and Robot Chicken compatriots are set to play Atlanta based comic book geeks, currently known as Doogie and Seth, who will cross paths with, and serve as important advisers to, one or more of the heroes. It's not known which hero/ heroes it will be but I'd like to think it will be one of the younger/ newer heroes (such as Monica) who are just discovering their powers.

As I said before I can't wait for series 3 and now that this news has been released I'm even more excited (oh and I met Seth Green at SDCC last month if you didn't know... What? I've said that more than once already? Nah!) ;)

No comments: