THIS SITE

THIS SITE

Saturday 9 August 2008

Ultra mini movie reviews...

During my absence I've seen a few movies both in the cinema and on DVD. 3 of the most major in San Diego recently. As there's quite a few to review I've decided to go with the lazy method and give each a one word review and an "out of ten" score. This won't do any of the films justice and one word really isn't enough for most of the films but it'll do for now.

OK here goes;

Hancock (Cinema)

PASSABLE
6/10

The Incredible Hulk (Cinema)

IMPROVEMENT
6/10

Kung Fu Panda (Cinema)

INDULGENT
7/10
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Cinema)

DISAPPOINTING
7/10

Batman: Dark Knight (Cinema San Diego)

EPIC
10/10

Hellboy II (Cinema San Diego)

LAUGHABLE
7/10

Wall - E (Cinema San Diego)

UNBELIEVABLE
10/10


Rambo IV (DVD)

GUTSY
8/10

Cloverfield (DVD)

SURPRISING
9/10

The Spiderwick Chronicles (DVD)

ENJOYABLE
8/10

The Forbidden Kingdom (DVD)

ADEQUATE
7/10

Harold And Kumar 2: Escape from Guantanamo Bay (DVD)

OVERDONE
5/10

Scorpion King 2 (DVD)

LAME
3/10


The Mist (DVD)

SHOCKING
8/10


Like I said it's impossible to get a review out of a single word and I'd love to expand on a few that I have opinions on but until I have more time this overview gives a rough idea of what I've been watching and my rating. I hope you enjoy them all in your own way too.



No comments: